Try Before You Buy
CLOC is offering a "Try Before You Buy" programme, where you can take home clothing or footwear from the CLOC Closet and try them in the comfort of your own home before committing to keeping them.
How to reserve item(s):
- Fill out the form below and once we have received it, we will contact you to take your credit card details over the phone (please be sure to include your phone number in the Message box).
- We will take a 50% deposit + HST, to temporarily reserve the item(s) and take it off our website.
- CLOC offers curbside pick up at our Yonge & Eglinton head office between 10am and 5:30pm Monday - Friday and by appointment on the weekend. CLOC will contact you when your order is ready for pick-up to make arrangements.
- You will have 48 hours to try the item(s) and decide whether to keep or return it. 48 hrs will begin when product is handed over to customer.
- If you receive your item on a Friday by 5:30pm, it must be returned the Monday after the weekend by 12pm noon. You must arrange for drop off of the item(s) at CLOC's head office.
- If you choose not to keep the item(s), your credit card will be issued a full refund of your 50% deposit + HST. For anything you do want to keep, we will have to refund your 50% deposit + HST and do a new transaction for the full amount of what you are keeping.
All tags must remain affixed to the garments/item(s) so as to avoid being charged. Check the item thoroughly for any issues (like you would a rental car). If you return something that is not in the same condition you received it in, we will have to charge you. Try before you buy is only available for clothing and footwear, not bags.
Please complete the below form to request reserving the item(s) that you would like to try. In the message section, please include:
- the description of each product
- item number of the product(s)
- your phone number